University of Baltimore Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Baltimore

Administration Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at University of Baltimore.

Interview

I too seemed to be brought in to meet some sort of hiring quota, and it was painfully obvious the staff had no interest in what I had to say. Very rude and disrespectful of my time. Also, HR is completely oblivious. They brought me in for a position that I was hardly qualified for, and denied my application for a position that I was overqualified for because on my degree is in an "unrelated" major. Very unprofessional recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job when you're not already doing this job somewhere else?   Answer Question

Academic Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online – interviewed at University of Baltimore (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Absolutely terrible. It was evident from the start that interviewing me was just a formality to fulfill some sort of hiring quota. The job had clearly already been filled as they were uninterested in what I had to say. Also, two of the members were late for the panel interview which is highly unprofessional.

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at University of Baltimore.

Interview

It starts with filling out the online application attached a resume and very good cover letter with good references. Then there is an interview and then in a couple of months you receive a callback or you don't

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do in the next five years.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation take the 21000 or not.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at University of Baltimore (Baltimore, MD) in September 2011.

Interview

It was a series of phone calls with HR, a single interview and a long negotiation process for salary. There was not much to it at all, and frankly a bit disappointing. HR was extremely difficult and a bit rude, but management was decent to work with throughout the process. You feel that HR is lying to you about salary the entire time and it starts the relationship off on the wrong foot.

Admission Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at University of Baltimore in April 2011.

Interview

After turning in a resume and cover letter, was offered a phone interview followed by an on campus interview. Was given a quick tour of campus before presenting a power point slide show of the University to members of the Admission staff that I had prepared. There were questions from the gathered staff at that time followed by a sit down interview with the Director of Undergraduate Admission.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell UB? (had to base off of information previously pulled from the website)   Answer Question

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at University of Baltimore (Baltimore, MD) in January 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was well organized with a well informed search committee. A presentation was required and presented to both the committee and staff. The highight was meeting with my future supervisor who was both engaging and informative. The interview with the staff was congenial. The only negative was the hotel accomodations.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite beverage?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at University of Baltimore (Baltimore, MD) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview was very comfortable and opened with general discussion, traffic etc. and then followed by more specific questions about my interest and abilities.

Following that we discussed why I liked sales and what problems I saw about myself.

I was also asked how I get along with my managers and how I respond to management. I answered and asked the manager about his specific style.

Interview Questions

• Why media advertising?   1 Answer
    • What do you look for in a manager?   1 Answer