University of Baltimore Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Baltimore

Academic Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online – interviewed at University of Baltimore.

Absolutely terrible. It was evident from the start that interviewing me was just a formality to fulfill some sort of hiring quota. The job had clearly already been filled as they were uninterested in what I had to say. Also, two of the members were late for the panel interview which is highly unprofessional.

Housekeeper Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at University of Baltimore.

It starts with filling out the online application attached a resume and very good cover letter with good references. Then there is an interview and then in a couple of months you receive a callback or you don't

Interview Questions
    • What do you want to do in the next five years.   View Answer
    No negotiation take the 21000 or not.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at University of Baltimore in January 2011.

The hiring process was well organized with a well informed search committee. A presentation was required and presented to both the committee and staff. The highight was meeting with my future supervisor who was both engaging and informative. The interview with the staff was congenial. The only negative was the hotel accomodations.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Baltimore in April 2010.

The interview was very comfortable and opened with general discussion, traffic etc. and then followed by more specific questions about my interest and abilities.

Following that we discussed why I liked sales and what problems I saw about myself.

I was also asked how I get along with my managers and how I respond to management. I answered and asked the manager about his specific style.