University of Bedfordshire

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Technician Interview

Luton, East of England, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at University of Bedfordshire.

Interview Details – Usual forms to fill in and then an invite to interview if your selected. At the interview somehow they managed to loose part of my application form, always a good sign. They skipped my experience and proceeded to ask me vague open ended questions. Which they proceeded to give me any alternative answer they could think of. Really i should have walked out. They dont even have sign posts on the campus to tell you where reception is and the online map is useless.

Interview Question – unexpected questions, pretty much all of them. I was expecting individuals with the title prof to have some intelligence   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Work Placement Interview

I applied in-person and interviewed at University of Bedfordshire.

Interview Details – simple but depends on the position which we apply

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for University of Bedfordshire? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Bedfordshire interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Bedfordshire employees and interview candidates.