Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Birmingham
- Internship (1)
- Lecturer (1)
- Student Ambassador (1)
- Research Fellow (1)
- Research Intern (Health Economics) (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at University of Birmingham (Birmingham, England (UK)).
I had one interview with a panel; two lecturers and the head of the department who took turns in asking questions.
What attracts you to the Health Economics?
Talk about your research-realted experience.
Have you had any relevant experience in working with Excel?
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at University of Birmingham in February 2013.
writing this as a test. this does not represent my views and I have very little to say about the whole process. I enjoyed my placement and the interview was very easy.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at University of Birmingham in November 2011.
The interview started with a presentation given by me about my background and skills, my research and achievements, and also how it can be related to the subject of the post-dcotoral position. The interview progressed by question from panel about my talk, skills and some competency based questions.
- How can you solve this problem in large scale? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at University of Birmingham (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2011.
An paper application with several questions about your previous experience with clients, problem-solving skills and working with children/young adults.
- How did you deal with a complicated situation? 1 Answer
There is no negotiation.
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at University of Birmingham in July 2010.
I hated every minute of the interview. I did a really bad job at it because I was nervous and unprepared
- What three courses can you teach? 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review