University of Bridgeport Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.5

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at University of Bridgeport (Bridgeport, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

I contacted a friend who works there and asked if there was any opening and after was told that there was an opening, I sent my resume and a cover letter after reading through the job posting on their website. I was told I was a little late in the process as they had already interviewed 4 people but that I should still apply and so I did. I was subsequently called in for an interview with two directors which lasted approximately 40 minutes.

Adjunct Professor - African American History Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at University of Bridgeport (Bridgeport, CT) in August 2014.

Interview

I completed the necessary application form, submitted requested documentation pertaining to my academic degrees, transcripts, and professional references to the Human Resources Department. I was interviewed by the Dean, College of Arts and Sciences and also the Professor and Head of the Department of History.

Interview Questions

• 1. How long have I been teaching within the higher education system.
      2. How long have I taught African American History, and where/when did I start teaching the course?
      3. What were my experiences teaching the African American History course to a diverse group of adult students?

Answer Question

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at University of Bridgeport (Bridgeport, CT) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a great experience and discuss the skills and abilities to perform as teaching or graduate assistant to help great teachers in School of Engineering of University of Bridgeport. It requires confidence and patience to handle research work as well as helping current students. It gives a great opportunity to build oneself to see from different views and build oneself to strive for excellence.

International Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at University of Bridgeport (Bridgeport, CT) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied with an email on 2/28/2013. Received a call from the Assistant Director on 2/22/2013 to for an interview on 2/25/2013. I live in NYC so I just took the Metro North there. Met with the Dean of Admissions and the Assistant Director. Interview went well, very relaxed. Questions were straight forward. Seems like a nice place to work. The city of Bridgeport is very rundown.