University of British Columbia

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administration Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at University of British Columbia in August 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewers were very friendly. They took turn asking me questions aboout my interests and some other situational questions. However, I was unable to commit to the length of employment.

Interview Question – What are your strengths   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Administrative Interview

Administrative
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at University of British Columbia in February 2009.

Interview Details – applied as in internal to UBC candidate. Did a panel interview and was tested on basic admin tasks.

Interview Question – Honestly it was a standard interview and I suspect they had already decided before hand to give me the job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was for a CUPE 2950 post so there were no salary negotiations. It was able to negotiate my start date.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of British Columbia

Worked for University of British Columbia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of British Columbia Administrative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of British Columbia employees and interview candidates.