University of British Columbia
www.ubc.ca Vancouver, Canada 1000 to 5000 Employees

University of British Columbia Faculty Integration Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Faculty Integration Coordinator Interview

Faculty Integration Coordinator
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at University of British Columbia in September 2012.

Interview Details – Initially it was a phone call for a five minute chat concerning why I applied and to schedule an appropriate time for the interview. The interview itself was about an hour and fifteen minutes, with 35 minutes of questions, and 40 minutes problem solving and skill testing. The problem solving and skill test was specific to the job in question. Basic communications skills via email were also assessed. The interview wrote down everything I said, but was very friendly and gave guidance during the interview.

Interview Question – Searching for a particular case and using/navigating their internal database. We were provided with basic instructions on a single sheet of paper and was expected to simulate a part of our everyday function.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The hours were negotiable and fairly flexible based on my own schedule.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of British Columbia

Worked for University of British Columbia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of British Columbia Faculty Integration Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of British Columbia employees and interview candidates.