University of Calgary

Updated Mar 2, 2015
Updated Mar 2, 2015

2.0

Postdoctoral Researcher Interview

I applied online – interviewed at University of Calgary.

I read the job advertisement from LinkedIn. Then I send my CV and Portfolio through LinkedIn. In a few hours got a feedback and directly arrange Skype interview. The interview was so nice, there was no tricky question. Mostly the interviewer just want to reconfirm about our CV and experience then make sure that our skill fit with what they need. After that, the interviewer arrange some required documents to submit it to Eyes High Postdoctoral Office and a few days later got confirmation that my application was approved by the office. Then they send me offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • How long have you been involve in game development?
    What kind of game engine do you use?

Answer Question
There is no negotiation since the salary following the regulation by the research office.

Other Interview Reviews for University of Calgary

Postdoctoral Researcher Interview

I applied for a physics postdoctorate associate position back in 2009 and got the job. The interview was done by the would-be supervisor over Skype. Basic questions on my past research work as well as my current research interests were asked. The idea was to understand my research vision and whether I understood the physics of my work.

Interview Questions