University of California Berkeley

www.berkeley.edu
  www.berkeley.edu

University of California Berkeley College and Career Center Coordinator Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

College and Career Center Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of California Berkeley in December 2011.

I applied through UCB's online job site where I submitted a combined cover letter and resume. I was contacted by the hiring manager and scheduled an on campus interview--which I discovered was a panel interview upon arrival. I was asked a series of questions by three dept members.

Two members of the interviewing panel were too casual in the interview--they were not prepared. I discovered through the process of interviewing that the position had not been fulfilled because the duties seemed to be all-encompassing and not clearly defined. Also, the actual position was not on campus but offsite at a grant funded program hosted by UCB.