University of California Berkeley
www.berkeley.edu Berkeley, CA 500 to 999 Employees

University of California Berkeley College and Career Center Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

College and Career Center Coordinator Interview

College and Career Center Coordinator
Berkeley, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at University of California Berkeley in December 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through UCB's online job site where I submitted a combined cover letter and resume. I was contacted by the hiring manager and scheduled an on campus interview--which I discovered was a panel interview upon arrival. I was asked a series of questions by three dept members.

Reason for Declining – Two members of the interviewing panel were too casual in the interview--they were not prepared. I discovered through the process of interviewing that the position had not been fulfilled because the duties seemed to be all-encompassing and not clearly defined. Also, the actual position was not on campus but offsite at a grant funded program hosted by UCB.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of California Berkeley

Worked for University of California Berkeley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of California Berkeley College and Career Center Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of California Berkeley employees and interview candidates.