University of California Berkeley Communications Interview Questions

2.5

Communications Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at University of California Berkeley.

I submitted resume and was asked to complete an at-home planning test and submit samples. Afterward, I was invited for interview but not given any details. As it turned out, the interview was a panel with five people asking questions. It lasted for one hour and the interviewers took notes after each answer. They used a standard question battery and went around the room asking questions. The panel was friendly but the format caught me by surprise.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were fairly standard. Some were tailored to the position, others asked about weaknesses. One question was on the worst workplace mistake I had made and what I learned from it. There was some probing after my initial answer to some questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of California Berkeley

Communications Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of California Berkeley in August 2011.

Applied online. Received a call a few months later. Over the phone skills were verified and the person said they would call in a couple of weeks to set up an interview. Did not hear form her again.

Interview Questions