University of California Berkeley

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Communications Interview

Communications

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at University of California Berkeley.

Interview Details – I submitted resume and was asked to complete an at-home planning test and submit samples. Afterward, I was invited for interview but not given any details. As it turned out, the interview was a panel with five people asking questions. It lasted for one hour and the interviewers took notes after each answer. They used a standard question battery and went around the room asking questions. The panel was friendly but the format caught me by surprise.

Interview Question – The questions were fairly standard. Some were tailored to the position, others asked about weaknesses. One question was on the worst workplace mistake I had made and what I learned from it. There was some probing after my initial answer to some questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Communications Interview

Communications

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at University of California Berkeley in August 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online. Received a call a few months later. Over the phone skills were verified and the person said they would call in a couple of weeks to set up an interview. Did not hear form her again.

Interview Question – Explain relevant skills and experience.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of California Berkeley

Worked for University of California Berkeley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of California Berkeley Communications interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of California Berkeley employees and interview candidates.