University of California Berkeley

Updated Jan 28, 2015

1.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Office Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at University of California Berkeley.

I found the position through workstudy.berkeley.edu and sent my resume and cover letter online. I received a call back within a week, and was basically given a phone interview right then and there. After the interview, the office manager (who was conducting the interview) told me to come in the next day. One of the other employees showed me around, and before I knew it, I was sitting in the HR office filling out my paper work. I didn't even have an actual in-person interview. It was probably because it was just for a work study position, but it was the easiest interview I've ever had.

Other Interview Reviews for University of California Berkeley

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of California Berkeley in July 2010.

It took a long time to hear back from the recruiter, so at first I thought I had been rejected. The interview was mostly just a conversation between me and the interviewer. She asked me to elaborate on some of my work experience and asked me a few questions about my working style, probably to see if I would fit in with the flow of their office. The interview lasted about 15 minutes. This was for the Development Office of Student Affairs.

Interview Questions