Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of California Berkeley
- Postdoctoral Scholar (8)
- Research Assistant (7)
- Graduate Student Researcher (7)
- Student Assistant (6)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Postdoctoral Fellow (3)
- Program Coordinator (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Office Assistant (2)
- Graduate Student Instructor (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Resident Assistant (2)
- Communications (2)
- Career Services Specialist (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Staff Research Associate (2)
- Administrative Assistant III (2)
- Security Monitor (2)
- Credit Card Manager (1)
- Student Mentor (1)
- Consultant for A Grant Proposal (1)
- Student Services Advisor (1)
- Web & Communications Coordinator (1)
- Social Media Intern (1)
- Student Affairs Coordinator (1)
- Literacy Tutor (1)
- Student Library Employee (1)
- Human Resources Student Assistant (1)
- College and Career Center Coordinator (1)
- Undergraduate Research Apprentice (1)
Postdoctoral Fellow Interview
interviewed at University of California Berkeley (Berkeley, CA) in February 2014.
It was an on site interview. It last for one entire day. I got to talk to several group members and gave a presentation to the group. Got offer two days after my interview.
- tell me one of your favorite research project and why Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for University of California Berkeley
Postdoctoral Fellow InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day – interviewed at University of California Berkeley (Berkeley, CA) in January 2010.
Interview started with a one hour research presentation including time for a question and answer session. Then a one on one meeting with the principal investigator for about an hour to discuss project details, funding opportunities, and your timeline. The last part of the interview consisted on one on one interviews with lab members to discuss research and their experience in the lab.
- Only research related questions Your timeline Future plans Answer Question
Postdoctoral Fellow InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at University of California Berkeley in December 2010.
Very good. People are enthusiastic about what they are working with.