University of California Berkeley Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I interviewed at University of California Berkeley (Berkeley, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

It was an on site interview. It last for one entire day. I got to talk to several group members and gave a presentation to the group. Got offer two days after my interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of California Berkeley

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of California Berkeley (Berkeley, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview started with a one hour research presentation including time for a question and answer session. Then a one on one meeting with the principal investigator for about an hour to discuss project details, funding opportunities, and your timeline. The last part of the interview consisted on one on one interviews with lab members to discuss research and their experience in the lab.

Interview Questions

• Only research related questions Your timeline Future plans   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of California Berkeley in December 2010.

Interview

Very good. People are enthusiastic about what they are working with.