University of California Berkeley Research Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 4, 2014
Updated Aug 4, 2014
5 interviews

2.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Assistant Interview

I just need to submit the applications to the university. No interview at all. After consider my application, they give me an offer. Also, I have to submit some document like GRE, and GPA, etc.

Other Interview Reviews for University of California Berkeley

Anonymous Employee  in  Berkeley, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at University of California Berkeley in January 2013.

They just asked me about hours, how familiar I was with the research (like classes I took that related). They asked about my workload and how much I was involved in campus because that could have conflicting time interests. It went alright. They also explained what I would be doing.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't really feel like there was a ton, it was mostly the hours portion as I had class during that time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Berkeley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at University of California Berkeley in September 2010.

It really depends on each department. I applied online when I saw that a a research group needed help. They contacted me and I was interviewed one on one with the principal researcher. They asked me why I was interested in the research topic and how I could contributed to their group.

Interview Questions
    When working with clients in a research lab, your schedule revolves around when they can come in. I had to be flexible about my work schedule.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at University of California Berkeley in May 2010.

The professor who hired me gave me an 1:1 interview. Asked me questions about my experiences and what I could do to assist her in her research.

Research Assistant Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at University of California Berkeley in February 2010.

First, it's phone interview, asking you why you want to work here. then, the interviewer asked your schedule to see whether you are available. then, he picked one work experience from the resume.

Interview Questions

Worked for University of California Berkeley? Contribute to the Community!