University of California Berkeley

www.berkeley.edu

University of California Berkeley Social Media Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Social Media Intern Interview

Social Media Intern
Berkeley, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at University of California Berkeley in August 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted my application over the summer, and got an interview within a couple of days. The employer asked a lot of questions about my experience and technical knowledge. She also threw some case questions at me and asked what my marketing approaches would be, as well as how I see the future of social media in general.

Interview Question – What do you think is the social media channel that will be the next big thing? Why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much negotiation. It was a student job, and the pay as well as conditions were great. Love the job to this day!

Worked for University of California Berkeley? Contribute to the Community!