University of Central Arkansas

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Assistant Interview

Conway, AR

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Central Arkansas in September 2010.

Interview Details – I sent in my resume and job application documents in late June. I finally received a call from the department in mid September. I set up an appointment for an interview. I was interviewed by the department director and the secretary at the same time in the director's office. They described the various tasks I would have and asked if I would be able to handle all of it. They then asked about different areas of leadership and about my past work experiences. They also asked about my expertise with computer hardware and software. Overall, it was a decent interview. It was relaxed and not too formal.

Interview Question – Describe a past experience where you had to lead or show a degree of leadership. How did you handle the situation? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for University of Central Arkansas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Central Arkansas Graduate Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Central Arkansas employees and interview candidates.