University of Central Florida

27 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Laboratory Technician Interview

Laboratory Technician

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Central Florida.

Interview Details – It is a student position, so become a student, see if position is available, ask if you can work there, fill out application. go to an interview and then work the job.

Interview Question – no difficult questions, just use common sense   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Human Resources Assistant

Interviewed at University of Central Florida

Interview Details – I applied to the OPS pool for the admin positions. One general interview with the HR team that lasted about 30 minutes. I then received a call back the same day offering the position and I accepted.

Interview Question – mostly behavioral types of questions   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Graduate Research Assistant

I applied online and interviewed at University of Central Florida.

Interview Details – graduate research assistants is done while working on your thesis

Interview Question – not any unexpected questions applying to graduate school   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Graduate Teaching Assistant
Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at University of Central Florida in October 2013.

Interview Details – The professor mentioned in class and I went to his office talking about in detail. He asked what performance I have on particular aspect (e.g ability of math problem solving, how sensible to numbers and opinions on this field in the future) Then I sent him my resume and after 2 weeks I got the offer. Not sure how many students to apply.

Very Easy Interview

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Graduate Research Assistant
Orlando, FL

I applied online - interviewed at University of Central Florida in April 2010.

Interview Details – There was an exchange of emails between me and my current adviser, and I was selected for the PhD program.

CWEP Student Interview

CWEP Student
Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at University of Central Florida in January 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was conducted by non university of central florida employees where the students are contracted at. There are several departments and interviews can vary greatly. My interview consisted of 4 ladies asking me mainly questions regarding my previous experiences. No technical questions were asked. The interview lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Question – No technical questions   Answer Question

Student Support Services Interview

Student Support Services
Orlando, FL

I applied online - interviewed at University of Central Florida in December 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted Interview through their online site. Did follow up with head of Student Support Services. She was nice and told me that the job fell under another department but asked if I had applied for another position she had open. I had applied, I suspect the HR department may be obmiting applications.

Instructor Interview

Instructor

Interviewed at University of Central Florida

Interview Details – Last minute hire with expedited process felt rushed

Interview Question – how do you navigate multiple visions for your position   View Answer

Online@UCF Support Assistant Interview

Online@UCF Support Assistant
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at University of Central Florida.

Interview Details – I first sent my resume through the UCF career site.

It asked me to submit a personal website. I emailed the employers because this was mandatory and I did not know how to respond. They said put something funny if I did not want to share a personal website. I decided to put a cat meme.

In my interview, they asked me to jog their minds about what I submitted for the link. I reminded them that I put a cat meme. They laughed and remembered that they chose my application in part because of it.

Their questions were pretty standard:

What are your strengths, Weaknesses? etc.

Tell me about your previous relevant experience?

I had two managers that participated in my interview.

Interview Question – Describe a time that you helped someone do something technical process.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, because it is a part time entry level job.

Director Interview

Director
Orland Park, IL

I interviewed at University of Central Florida in March 2011.

Interview Details – Long process with multiple interviews with upper administration and staff. Skype interview Followed by on campus visit. Patience needed with state procedures.

Interview Question – Behavioral questions. Specify actual experiences with your response. Problem-solving.   View Answer

Worked for University of Central Florida? Contribute to the Community!