University of Central Florida Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

2.7

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Central Florida.

Interview

The process was very fluid. Once applied you are entered in a rather large database. As the university of central Florida has one of the largest campuses in the nation, you really have to be proactive when applying to particular job postings or attending career fairs. The interview itself was pretty straight forward asking generic HR related questions and following up on your resume. A willingness to learn and eager will go a long way if you don't have much experience.

Ops Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Central Florida.

Interview

Jobs are posted online and some departments have applications in person. Interview consisted of three people who asked me questions and took about 3 weeks to respond. Jobs are posted online and some departments have applications in person. Interview consisted of three people who asked me questions and took about 3 weeks to respond. Jobs are posted online and some departments have applications in person. Interview consisted of three people who asked me questions and took about 3 weeks to respond.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Central Florida (Orlando, FL).

Interview

In person interview with Department Director and 4 other co-workers. The interview was about 40 minutes long and consisted primarily of questions concerning my skill set and information on my resume. After the interview it took about a week to receive an email with an offer and began work a week after that. Overall the interview experience was positive.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate due to the job initially starting as an internship

Tutor Interview

Interview

It took about 30 minutes. Lot of questions were related to how one can handle difficult students. Nothing surprising. Interview atomsphere was pretty relaxed. Questions pertain to the philosophy of the department.

Client/Server Analyst Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Central Florida (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was a panel interview in the main office conference area conducted by the senior manager and a junior manager. The interview process was laid back and comfortable. The interview lasted about 1 hour and in the end it was fairly obvious they were not interested in me as a hire. The manager was understanding about the fact I had traveled a distance for the interview and was apologetic about the trip. The manager did advise he felt my skills were very good, just not in line with what they were looking for. He stated he was sure he would see me working at the university at some point in the future in another role.

Sensor Engineer Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Central Florida (San Jose, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Had three technical interviews on phone, they were reluctant to call me on site and said if I am in Cali then contact them (to save travel fare?). On site interview was a bit awkward also. It consist of 8-9 different interviews with presentation. Even during lunch they will have resume in their hands and ask you questions. Not only that interviewers felt uptight. During the presentation half of the audience was on their laptop, not even giving you full attention. Some interviewers kept asking ridiculous questions which had nothing to do with my research or job position. And yeah, you will clearly notice old furniture once you get there. Interestingly no HR Interview.

Interview Questions

• 1) Draw density of state of chalcogenide glass. 2) Why sky is blue? Scattering? How? 3) Which one has higher capacitance, n+/p stack or n-/p stack? 4) What are you bringing to this company? 5) Explain Fermi energy When it was 5 o clock in the evening after 8 hour interview, the interviewer told me to draw electrical circuits and explain their noises.   Answer Question

Interview

Submitted an application to the University of Central Florida online at www.ucf.edu. It was a long wait for reply then was asked for phone interview. Was interviewed by a group of three people for more than an hour. Many many questions, but typical interview type questions. Next step would be in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you communicate with recent graduates (~< 5 yrs) to get them to donate?   Answer Question

Ucf Caller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Central Florida (Orlando, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Filled out paperwork and then proceeded through a phone interview. Prettty much don't read the script talk like your actually talking to someone and don't sound monotone. and then you get the jobn and get trained.

Interview Questions

• Basics like were have you worked and so on   1 Answer

Business Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Central Florida (Orlando, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was fairly low-key. A bit rushed. The supervisors quickly went over the requirements and how I met them. They also quickly made sure they went over salary, and how they do not set it. They honestly were more interested in the last place I worked and how it functioned rather than my skill set and qualifications. I believe I asked the majority of the questions to them.

Interview Questions

• Why I relocated back to Central Florida? And how long I planned on staying here.   1 Answer

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Central Florida in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online, and got the call two weeks later to set-up an interview. Got an email the next day that I didn't get the job. As it turns out, I was 3 of 200 to be interviewed.

Interview Questions

• "What is/was your biggest accomplishment professionally?"   Answer Question