University of Central Missouri

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Caller Interview

Caller

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at University of Central Missouri.

Interview Details – You fill out an application on-line at the Mules for Hire website. You are then emailed about setting up a time for an interview. You will either interview with the Graduate Assistant or the Director of Annual Giving. If you are offered a position, you will contacted within a couple of days by email.

Interview Question – They are no difficult or unexpected questions. It is a typical job interview.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Server

I applied through college or university - interviewed at University of Central Missouri in September 2009.

Interview Details – It was not hard and they only needed me to have a willing-to-learn attitude. Made an application and of course they called me back pretty soon. Was well trained quickly and started the work force. I would work 3 hours at times and others all day during things like weddings. Got to do a few concession stands during the mules games too.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Graduate Assistant

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Central Missouri in November 2011.

Interview Details – Very professional. I felt comfortable and confident. Questions were straight to the point.

Interview Question – What does it mean to you to be proactive?   Answer Question

Custodial Interview

Custodial
Warrensburg, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at University of Central Missouri in December 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a call two weeks later. Basic 2:1 interview with Supervisor and foreperson.

Interview Question – None, all questions where basic questions about my experience and skills.   Answer Question

Worked for University of Central Missouri? Contribute to the Community!