University of Central Missouri Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Central Missouri

Caller Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at University of Central Missouri.

You fill out an application on-line at the Mules for Hire website. You are then emailed about setting up a time for an interview. You will either interview with the Graduate Assistant or the Director of Annual Giving. If you are offered a position, you will contacted within a couple of days by email.

Interview Questions
    • They are no difficult or unexpected questions. It is a typical job interview.   Answer Question

Server Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at University of Central Missouri in September 2009.

It was not hard and they only needed me to have a willing-to-learn attitude. Made an application and of course they called me back pretty soon. Was well trained quickly and started the work force. I would work 3 hours at times and others all day during things like weddings. Got to do a few concession stands during the mules games too.

Graduate Assistant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at University of Central Missouri in November 2011.

Very professional. I felt comfortable and confident. Questions were straight to the point.

Custodial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Warrensburg, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrensburg, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at University of Central Missouri in December 2009.

Applied online, got a call two weeks later. Basic 2:1 interview with Supervisor and foreperson.

Interview Questions
    • None, all questions where basic questions about my experience and skills.   Answer Question

Worked for University of Central Missouri? Contribute to the Community!