University of Cincinnati

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Innovations Specialist Interview

Cincinnati, OH

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at University of Cincinnati in February 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume and cover letter. Then, 3-4 days later recieved a call from the hiring manager asking me to come in for an interview. I was then interviewed for about 45 minutes by two higher ups. They were extremely nice, and asked me a few questions about why I applied for the position and other basic interview questions.

Interview Question – What are your greatest weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There really wasnt any negotiation. The pay was well above my expectations, so I didnt even try to negotiate

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Cincinnati

Worked for University of Cincinnati? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Cincinnati Innovations Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Cincinnati employees and interview candidates.