University of Cincinnati

Very Easy Interview

Teaching Assistant Interview

Teaching Assistant
Cincinnati, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at University of Cincinnati in November 2011.

Interview Details – I was approached by one of my previous Professors to be a Teaching Assistant for the upcoming quarter. My professor told me what to expect, the required office hours, off campus work and communication. The interview itself was rather short. It focused on my curriculum knowledge and academic career. My professor was satisfied with my academic career and extended me the offer.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions. Very straight forward questions about basic economics knowledge.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Cincinnati

Worked for University of Cincinnati? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Cincinnati Teaching Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Cincinnati employees and interview candidates.