University of Colorado Health

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Colorado Health

Program Support Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

I applied online – interviewed at University of Colorado Health in November 2014.

I received a call from a recruiter maybe 2-3 weeks after applying on University of Colorado Health's job site. The recruiter asked me questions about my where I saw myself in the future maybe five years from then and my career aspirations. The recruiter then asked me to fill out a reference survey with five references. It took about three business days for them to email me asking me to call them to schedule an interview. The interview consisted of two employees and were all typical behavioral interview questions. The interview only lasted about half an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Name a skill you do better than others, one you are about average in and another you need to work on.

Have you handled a difficult situation with a co-worker? How?

View Answer

RN Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at University of Colorado Health.

Applied online in April. HR called for first interview in June. Second interview with clinical manager was set up for 2 weeks after. Received call for third interview another 2 weeks after that. Received job offer over the phone from HR and started in August.

Interview Questions
    • Situation questions: Please describe a time when you had to use team work. Please describe a time when you were unsure of what you were doing and what steps you took.
      They also had quite a few chain of command questions: Another nurse wants you to break protocol to administer some medications, what do you do?

Answer Question
    No negotiating, just accepted job over the phone.

Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at University of Colorado Health in January 2014.

People are treated like objects they can use and discharge

Interview Questions
    • Waste of time, they already knew who they were going to hire, they just use people for their benefit.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at University of Colorado Health in May 2012.

I interviewed, and then participated in interviews for other team members in the following few years. You need to have a good clinical and IT background. You need to have experience working with providers and have good personal skills. You need to be good at troubleshooting. You need to be good at answering tough questions, both in the interview and on the job.

Interview Questions
    • What is more important: data integrity or customer service.   View Answer
    They wanted me to start sooner than I did. I think I asked for top of the range, and got it.

Director of IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at University of Colorado Health in September 2011.

It started with one hour phone interview with the HR Director and then a video interview with the hiring manager. They had me fly over for a 2 days interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would you have business units to buy into your ideas?   Answer Question