University of Colorado at Boulder

Updated Dec 4, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at University of Colorado at Boulder in November 2014.

I was contacted through email with a link to HireVue for an online recorded interview, which consisted of about 5 questions, each of which I was given two minutes to review and the website immediately started recording me (whether I had an answer ready or not!) for three minutes. About two weeks later I was sent an email saying some anonymous "expert panel" had reviewed all the interviews, but I was not selected to move forward in the interview process. No explanation! No interaction with any people during the entire process, it was an incredibly impersonal and off-putting process! They said to stare at the camera to make it "feel" like there was eye-contact being made, but it's not natural and was impossible for me to maintain!

Interview Questions
  • Given a mock storyline situation (It's 8am, you have a presentation at 10am, you haven't finished your presentation, the delivery guy calls you and is lost, etc., etc...) what do you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Colorado at Boulder

Assistant Director Interview

There was a preliminary phone screen which was followed by an on-campus interview with two individuals. The final round included a group interview with a panel of students, as this was a student facing role. Offers were made with a week of the final interview.

Interview Questions
    The offer was at the top end of the range for this role and there was little room for negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in University of Colorado, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in University of Colorado, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at University of Colorado at Boulder in December 2008.

Was interviewed as an on-campus employee. Took multiple rounds. Interviewed with individuals and panel.

No negotiation - state job