University of Connecticut

Very Easy Interview

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Graduate Research Assistant
Hartford, CT

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at University of Connecticut in January 2010.

Interview Details – Send emails and ask some academic questions regarding to my background. Then telephone interview for more detail question in terms of what kind of project I have been involved and what my role in it.

Interview Question – What's most difficult problems I have met and how I solved it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Ra Interview

Ra
Storrs Mansfield, CT

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at University of Connecticut in April 2013.

Interview Details – Ask about interests in community building.

Interview Question – Who is someone you admire or is a hero to you?   View Answer

Biology Interview

Biology
Mansfield Center, CT

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Connecticut in April 2012.

Interview Details – They ask us to make an appoint for interview with phone call. Generally asking me abouth what he has interest in their field. Most important thing is to have similar research experience to their current research project.

Interview Questions

Educational Psychology Doctoral Student Interview

Educational Psychology Doctoral Student
Storrs Mansfield, CT

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Connecticut in March 2011.

Interview Details – It was a pleasant experience - not too intimidating. A 40 minute presentation on the work I'd done so far in my previous Masters program in Statistics followed by fee question and answers. Later I had individual meetings with faculty members which comprised mainly of discussing interests, future goals and so on. Lastly, I also had the opportunity to spend time with the current graduate student body which also helped me learn immensely about the dynamics of the graduate student life in this particular program.

Interview Question – Why are you switching programs?   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Web Developer
Storrs Mansfield, CT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Connecticut in May 2010.

Interview Details – I first applied for this job online through the University of Connecticut's student job postings website. After uploading my resume and filling out a short form, I was sent an email asking me to come to the departmental office for an in-person interview. At the interview, I was asked about my related skills and given an idea of what needed to be done. After being given the main task, I was asked if I would like to work there. I accepted, and now I am currently a part-time student worker there.

Interview Question – What do you know about PHP?   Answer Question

Worked for University of Connecticut? Contribute to the Community!