University of Dallas

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fund Manager Interview

Irving, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at University of Dallas in February 2013.

Interview Details – Don't worry about it. Your school education speaks for itself. As long as you have a solid GPa your good to go so just keep on keeping on and you will get the job.

Interview Question – Please tell me what the definition of Free cash flow is?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Dallas in June 2009.

Interview Details – All went well. Was treated well by professional staff. Was welcomed and enjoyed lunch with staff representatives.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – not much negotiation

Office Manager Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at University of Dallas in October 2008.

Interview Details – 1:1 meeting, was given brief overview of the job. made sure I understood the responsibilities

Interview Question – do you understand the requirements for this position? explain.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – promoted from within. no negotiation on wage

Director, Academic Operations Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Dallas in October 2008.

Interview Details – I was promoted from within to this position, and was interviewed briefly by the HR manager to clarify my new role and the additional responsibilities.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for University of Dallas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Dallas interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Dallas employees and interview candidates.