University of Dallas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Fund Manager Interview

Fund Manager
Irving, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at University of Dallas in February 2013.

Interview Details – Don't worry about it. Your school education speaks for itself. As long as you have a solid GPa your good to go so just keep on keeping on and you will get the job.

Interview Question – Please tell me what the definition of Free cash flow is?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Dallas in June 2009.

Interview Details – All went well. Was treated well by professional staff. Was welcomed and enjoyed lunch with staff representatives.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – not much negotiation

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at University of Dallas in October 2008.

Interview Details – 1:1 meeting, was given brief overview of the job. made sure I understood the responsibilities

Interview Question – do you understand the requirements for this position? explain.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – promoted from within. no negotiation on wage

Director, Academic Operations Interview

Director, Academic Operations

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Dallas in October 2008.

Interview Details – I was promoted from within to this position, and was interviewed briefly by the HR manager to clarify my new role and the additional responsibilities.

Worked for University of Dallas? Contribute to the Community!