University of Exeter

Updated Sep 22, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Exeter

Student Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exeter, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exeter, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at University of Exeter.

After completing the online application form, I was invited to an interview via email. On arrival, applicants were divided into groups in different rooms. We were then told to discuss three issues/questions relating to student life and we were observed by three sets of individuals from the student recruitment team. The interviewers included current senior student ambassadors and members of the student recruitment team. The questions were very broad and it was important to make a contribution, however it was equally important to be respectful of other people's views and not to dominate the discussion.

Interview Questions
    • Something along the lines of 'How is Exeter perceived by others?'   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Bank Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at University of Exeter.

Was a vacancy on the website which I applied to

Interview Questions
    • would you be able to manage work hours with the heavy load of a MSc   Answer Question