2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Graduate Assistant Interview

Interview process is straight forward. You are likely to have at least two interviews. If you find that you are unhappy with your graduate assistantship. I encourage you to explore other options. This can also be a strategy to gain experience in various areas.

Interview Questions
  • Be sure of your intentions in applying for the position. It is their ultimate goal to help prepare you for a future position. I would definite suggest applying for positions that relate to the professional position you want in the future.   View Answer
Their is no negotiation phase.

Other Interview Reviews for University of Houston

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took 5 days - interviewed at University of Houston in August 2010.

It's isn't really a complicated interview. Tough for my position, I was interviewed by three different people. Generally the case is, you are interviewed by the person( admin or professor) who is hiring. The interviewer asked me about my previous work experience. Did I face any challenges, what are the tools and software I was proficient in.

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience with software languages and tools, did you use any and how   Answer Question
    • Describe your work experience at your previous work place, did you face any conflicts?   Answer Question

Worked for University of Houston? Contribute to the Community!