University of Houston

Relevance Date Difficulty

Student Operations Manager Interview

Student Operations Manager
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Houston in June 2012.

Interview Details – Very typical panel interview. They took turns asking personality assessment questions as well situation-based questions. It was a semi-relaxed environment. They seemed very receptive to my ideas, which is what they were really looking for, as the department is undergoing an overhaul. At the conclusion of the interview, they asked if I had any input they should consider to make the position better, which I found interesting.

Interview Questions

• What current policy do we have that you do not agree with?   Answer Question
  • How would you treat your friends if they were in the facility and not abiding by the rules?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was offered a better position elsewhere.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Houston

Worked for University of Houston? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Houston Student Operations Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Houston employees and interview candidates.