University of Idaho

University of Idaho Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Idaho

Graduate Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at University of Idaho.

It was actually based on graduate school application process that is a very typical method and most schools follow. GPA, recommendation letters, past publications, and record of a successful research are needed. There is no one-to-one interview.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow, ID

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at University of Idaho in May 2009.

Interviewing as a Teaching Assistant was very straight forward. If you passed the course with a favorable grade and reputation with the staff, you are eligible to become a teaching assistant in a future semester. The professor and department submitted all necessary paperwork leaving you to focus on your responsibilities in the classroom.

Interview Questions
    • As mentioned above, My grade and professor relationship in the course was my only step to gaining the position. I didn't have to answer questions.   Answer Question
    The rates are fixed and not negotiable.

GIS Analyst Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at University of Idaho in June 2012.

phone interview, followed by 1:1 interview and then a skills test.
    The human resources person gave me poor directions to office which was a 3 hour drive -- each way -- on my dime and because of the poor directions -- I was late -- not good !