University of Illinois Interview Questions in Champaign, IL

2.2

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Illinois (Champaign, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

I had a on-site interview with the hiring manager. I was asked about the stuff on my resume and some behavior questions. I got the offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me three things about you that are not on your resume   Answer Question

Undergraduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Illinois (Urbana, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

Easy, just know what research position you are interviewing for and demonstrate your enthusiasm.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this field   1 Answer

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Illinois (Urbana, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

Received a call asking me to schedule an in person interview. The in person interview was fairly informal and relatively straight forward.

Interview Questions

• If you were a sandwich, what kind would you be? And why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, a per hour wage was given.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Illinois (Urbana, IL) in May 2009.

Interview

Received a letter to visit University of Illinois campus. Had a chance to meet other prospective graduate students, and other current graduate students. Had a couple of department activities including dinner and information regarding the program. Also had the opportunity to meet with 3 faculty members we were interested in working with.

Interview Questions

• Did not receive many questions. But had the opportunity to ask a few faculty about their laboratory research.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.