University of Indianapolis Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Indianapolis

Adjunct Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at University of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

The position need someone to fill before new semester start so the process is fast. After the submission of Resume, an interview was arranged in a week on the Campus with the head of the department. The interview focus more on the salary, willingness to teach classes and the future development of the department.

Interview Questions

• the biggest surprise is being asked about expectation for salary with the first question   1 Answer

Phone-a-thon Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at University of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2012.

Interview

She had a booth set up at a job fair. After filling out the form she said to expect an email if she decided to set up an interview. I went through a phone interview and an in person interview and was offer a position at the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a donor was cursing at you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

My schedule was fairly flexible and I liked that very much.