University of Kentucky Engineering Interview Questions

2.5

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at University of Kentucky (Lexington, KY) in January 2010.

Interview

More than just interview tips or resume critiques, The Interview Experience provides a comprehensive, step-by-step process that gives any job seeker a substantial competitive edge during his or her job search. Based on the key skills every hiring manager is looking for, our clients:

Stand out in a crowd of applicants- In person, on paper and on the Internet
Gain confidence via thorough preparation and videotaped interview “practice”
Showcase their skills and align them with every potential employers’ needs
Our program includes behavioral and situational based interviewing techniques and offers both structured and unstructured formats.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Kentucky

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at University of Kentucky in January 2010.

Interview

I was talking to the professor directly asking for a recommendation for another graduate school, he asked a few questions, then asked me if I wanna pursue opportunities with him. I asked a few questions about his research and he asked my programming skills and a few simple questions, then I said yes since he seemed nice and the job he described was good match.

Interview Questions