University of Leicester

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at University of Leicester.

Interview Details – You have to fill out on-line form with a detailed resume. After being invited for interview, had to give a 5 min talk about my former projects.

Interview Question – Why would I be better than the other candidates   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Leicester, England (UK)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at University of Leicester in April 2007.

Interview Details – When the time of the job advertised, I was just graduated from my masters in science. So, I was applied for the job and been short-listed. In my interview panel, there were three people ( two scientists and one departmental manager ) who were nice to me showing around the labs to ease off my nerves. Eventually, my job interview went for 40 mins and i was selected.

Interview Question – What research experience I had in the past?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for University of Leicester? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Leicester Research Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Leicester employees and interview candidates.