University of Liverpool

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Researcher Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Liverpool in April 2011.

Interview Details – I'd got the information of this internship from email of my second supervisor, who encouraged me to apply for such a research position in MS research Cambridge. Acctually, the whole phone interview does not take a long time, when I really didn't perform very well since many times I don't quite understand what the interviewer's mean. Neverthelesss, after I declare my research, I got the job.

Interview Question – Have you done some research on schedule problem   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Student Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Liverpool in August 2010.

Interview Details – I met with a Lecturer of the department I was hoping to join. It was an informal meeting and we simply chatted about what made me want to study geology. After which, she said I would most likely have a place and that was that

Interview Question – Why and/what made you want to study geology?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for University of Liverpool? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Liverpool interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Liverpool employees and interview candidates.