University of Louisiana at Lafayette

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Instructor Interview

Instructor

The process took a day - interviewed at University of Louisiana at Lafayette in August 2008.

Interview Details – My initial communication was via mail, sending in my cover letter, resume and transcripts. Since I was an alumni, I already knew many of the instructors as well as my interviewer so the interview was more casual than I would expect for someone new to the university. Questions were typical interview questions regarding my experience and desire to work there. I felt very comfortable asking questions and I felt it was a positive experience overall.

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your current employer?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for University of Louisiana at Lafayette? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Louisiana at Lafayette Instructor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Louisiana at Lafayette employees and interview candidates.