University of Louisville

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Technician Interview

Research Technician
Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at University of Louisville.

Interview Details – I submitted my application and was contacted for an interview one week later. The interview went very smoothly and the supervisor was courteous, professional, and showed interest in who I was and what I was looking for. The supervisors office was a little cluttered and very small but they were in the process of re-locating.

Interview Question – Do you know anything about electrophysiology?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating, the pay was fair and more than I expected.

Program Assistant Interview

Program Assistant
Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at University of Louisville in June 2010.

Interview Details – I had nice interview

Interview Question – Did not have Unexpected questions   Answer Question

Dental Clinic Associate Interview

Dental Clinic Associate
Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at University of Louisville.

Interview Details – Initial emailing back and forth with supervisor. Came in for "interview," which turned into an overwhelming tour of the entire dental school. Received phone call within a few days offering me the job.

Interview Question – Wasn't really much of an interview. Supervisor asked a few questions regarding my resume and past work experience. Then dove right into trying to overwhelm me with a tour of every inch of the building.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Wasn't much of a negotiation. Supervisor said "I can offer you $$. And can you start on this peticular date?"

Research Manager Interview

Research Manager
Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Louisville in March 2009.

Interview Details – Very easy process. You just interview and then work with human resources.

Interview Question – Do you think you can do this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated a slightly higher salary

Graduate Fellow Interview

Graduate Fellow
Louisville, KY

I applied online - interviewed at University of Louisville in April 2008.

Interview Details – Toefl and GRE scores, Recommendation letters, Detailed Application packet.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Graduate Research Assistant
Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at University of Louisville in September 2010.

Interview Details – long time ago I got schoolarship from JB speed school

Interview Question – Study plan and GT score   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiations for graduate students

Worked for University of Louisville? Contribute to the Community!