University of Maine System Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Maine System

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at University of Maine System (Orono, ME) in March 2012.

Interview

Spoke with company representatives at college career fair, was told to apply online. Applied online. Shortly after received invitation for an interview. Was told one name who I would be interviewing with, but actually had panel interview. Received offer about a month and a half later.

Interview Questions

• In what way do you think your skills could be used to solve specific engineering problems.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Cluster Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at University of Maine System (Orono, ME) in April 2011.

Interview

I was a student at UMO at the time, so I was actually good friends with the person who was conducting interviews. Even though I had this connection, he still interviewed me like everyone else. This illustrates the fairness in UMO's IT hiring process. They got back to me relatively quickly, which is always a plus.

Structural Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at University of Maine System (Orono, ME) in February 2011.

Interview

A phone screening and then a final interview with the hiring manager. He explained about the research projects carried out at the composites center and mostly briefed the responsibilities the job requires.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at University of Maine System (Orono, ME) in January 2010.

Interview

pretty well . great