University of Manitoba Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2014
Updated Aug 19, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Manitoba

Developer Interview

nice good If you're looking for long-term growth prospects, challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a high-performance culture, we invite you to explore the world of opportunity at Invesco.

Office Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at University of Manitoba.

After applying online, received a call for an interview after about a month. Met with 2 individuals, one of whom was the supervisor for this position. Questions were asked by each interviewer in alternating format.

Asked a lot of questions regarding how I deal with deadlines, confrontations and solving problems.

After 1st interview, received a call for a second interview 2 weeks later. Interviewers were the same supervisor and one team member. Questions were more focused with scenarios and situations being defined.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if someone was upset for having reached 5 other people and being transferred to you? They are not willing to be transferred again.   View Answer
    I accepted what was offered, which was better than what I was currently receiving. Full-time benefits were probably the best offer.

Worked for University of Manitoba? Contribute to the Community!