University of Massachusetts

www.massachusetts.edu

University of Massachusetts Interview Questions & Reviews in North Dartmouth, MA

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Social Media/Advertising Intern Interview

Social Media/Advertising Intern
North Dartmouth, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at University of Massachusetts in July 2011.

Interview Details – Began with a very short phone interview. Then a 1:1 interview that asked about my strengths/weaknesses and why I was interested in the position.

Interview Question – Why do you want this position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Unpaid position

Graduate Assistant Interview

Graduate Assistant
North Dartmouth, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Massachusetts in July 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with the professor who I applied for. He's nice and asked few questions about my computer/office skill and how I know his previous assistant. He wanted to make sure is there any communication problem since I'm a foreign student. He wrote down my email address and mobile phone number and tell me the department committee will make the final decision.

Interview Question – Do you know anything about credit bureaus?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The work time schedule could be discussed with the professor.

Worked for University of Massachusetts? Contribute to the Community!