University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey

University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey

User Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (Newark, NJ).

Interview

It's pretty straightforward if not the same as any other companies. They call you for an interview. They ask a series of scripted questions and then you wait. My interview was relatively easy, I spoke to the hiring manager and spoke to the Director the same day. UMDNJ has many managers so you might have to go through a series of interviews if they really like you. But 2 months later, I got the call and got hired. Nowadays, it's a lot quicker. You apply online. If HR approves of your applications, they get sent electronically to the hiring manager. Everything is done electronically, including the scheduling of interview and hiring. These are all done through e-mail.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Research Teaching Specialist IV Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (Newark, NJ) in June 2009.

Interview

Foreign PI. Brief conversation, a boilerplate description of the job. Entire lab is Japanese. Language was always an issue. "Are you allergic to mice?" No? Four hours later, hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation in the State of New Jersey

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (Stratford, NJ) in July 2008.

Interview

Intense interview process for this particular position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about X (some obscure reference to an issue in the field of learning support)   1 Answer

Research Teaching Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in June 2010.

Interview

I had was interviewed three times before finally getting the offer letter from the HR department.
    First Interview was with the Principal Investigator - He explained me the whole study and what my role would be and asked few questions related to my educational background and skillset.
    Second and Third interview was mainly personality test and meeting the other team members.

Physician Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in February 2010.

Interview

phone interview

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in June 2009.

Interview

The interview was fairly simple. They wanted to know about my experience and educational background. Didn't ask any technical questions but did was but did want to knowabout my experience in the healthcare industry

Interview Questions

• What is your experience working with people in the medical field?   Answer Question

Data Processing Interview

Application

Interview

i sat in for a in person interview with the boss it lasted around 30 minutes

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no room for negoatiation hey have set pay rtes

Project Manager I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in January 2009.

Interview

HR asked the availability for Interview with Associate Dean and IT Director, over phone.
    On the interview day, the interview lasted for an hour plus. subsequently, Associate Dean asked for sample work, which was submitted on line.
    Job offered after an week.
    HR was not involved in the actual interview, however they did the documentation, orientation and tracked the individual records etc.

Interview Questions

• What is your background and experiences about PM?   1 Answer
    • Do you have sample project documents?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No trick, be honest and true.