Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine
- Community Outreach Coordinator (1)
- Finance Assistant (1)
- Research Associate III (1)
- Post Doctoral Associate (1)
- Healthcare Provider (1)
- Administrator, Clinical (1)
- Clinical Reserearch Coordinator (1)
- Biochemical Genetics Laboratory (1)
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine (Miami, FL) in October 2014.
Contacted the stem cell institute directly. HR does not respond after several attempts and online applications. I reached the director of research directly because I knew that they would want to move fast on the position and have some folks about to leave immediately.
- What was my personal moral opinion regarding stem cell research? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
Offered 43,000 initial offer. Countered at 58,000.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine (Miami, FL) in October 2012.
I was hired as a result of my previous collaboration with the department of interest, there was no interview process.
There was no negotiations, salary was determined by NIH (National Institute of Health)
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine (Miami, FL) in January 2010.
The initial communication process post application took more than one month. There were 3 follow-up interviews for the position (2 individual and 1 panel interview). Post-job offer, it took 2 months to be processed by HR and legitimately hired.
- Question based on a no-win situation. 1 Answer
There was no negotiation for salary. The interviewers stated the job offer came with the prospective employees acceptance of the bare minimum pay of the pay band.