University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine

www.umpbc.com
  www.umpbc.com

University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine Interview Questions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL

Updated Nov 4, 2014
Updated Nov 4, 2014

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Clinical Reserearch Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine in October 2014.

Contacted the stem cell institute directly. HR does not respond after several attempts and online applications. I reached the director of research directly because I knew that they would want to move fast on the position and have some folks about to leave immediately.

Interview Questions
    • What was my personal moral opinion regarding stem cell research?   View Answer

Offered 43,000 initial offer. Countered at 58,000.

Post Doctoral Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine in October 2012.

I was hired as a result of my previous collaboration with the department of interest, there was no interview process.

There was no negotiations, salary was determined by NIH (National Institute of Health)

Community Outreach Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine in January 2010.

The initial communication process post application took more than one month. There were 3 follow-up interviews for the position (2 individual and 1 panel interview). Post-job offer, it took 2 months to be processed by HR and legitimately hired.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation for salary. The interviewers stated the job offer came with the prospective employees acceptance of the bare minimum pay of the pay band.