Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Miami
- Student Assistant (3)
- Postdoctoral Associate (3)
- Scientist (2)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (2)
- Intern (2)
- Senior Programmer (1)
- Associate Professor (1)
- Manager II (1)
- Teaching Assistant (1)
- Ambassador (1)
- Assistant Director (1)
- Assistant Professor (1)
- Librarian (1)
- Network Specialist (1)
- Intermediate Programmer (1)
- Instructor (1)
- Patient Access Representative (1)
- Software Engineer Intern (1)
- Sports Marketing (1)
- Advisor (1)
- Research Manager (1)
- Human Resources Assistant (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- PhD Student (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Facilities Manager (1)
- Senior Administrative Assistant (1)
- Research Assistant (1)
- Research Associate I (1)
Postdoctoral Associate Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at University of Miami in June 2010.
I was a graduate student and was offered a position before graduation. I interviewed with new boss and I liked the group, so I joined 6 months later. The interview was very easy. It was more geared towards my future than to the actual job description
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5-10 yrs? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for University of Miami
Postdoctoral Associate InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Miami (Miami, FL) in November 2009.
My PhD thesis advisor was looking for a postdoc. So I just applied to upgrade my salary from graduate student stipend to postdoc salary.
- What would you like to accomplish during your postdoctoral experience? Answer Question
No negotiation, just NIH minimum.
Postdoctoral Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Miami (Coral Gables, FL) in September 2009.
For the Postdoctoral Associate position with the Department of Mathematics, the procedure is quite standard. Phone interview with technical questions related to the intended area of research. Period.
- Technical question about partial differential equations, about regularity of boundary conditions for spatial diffusion 1 Answer
There were no negotiations. This type of positions have a standard salary, with standard responsibilities.