University of Minnesota

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Morris, MN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at University of Minnesota in November 2011.

Interview Details – At first it was with a phone interview. Then there was a 2 hour meeting in person broken up into 4 15 minute sessions with breaks in between. One meeting was one-on-one. One was with a small group, then a larger group, and a larger group. They showed me around and were very friendly. This was a different interview than I expected, but it was a very positive experience.

Interview Question – They described a typical situation that comes up for the administrative position and asked how I would handle it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Minnesota

Worked for University of Minnesota? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Minnesota Administrative Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Minnesota employees and interview candidates.