University of Missouri
www.umsystem.edu Columbia, MO 5000+ Employees

University of Missouri Graduate Research Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Columbia, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at University of Missouri in May 2012.

Interview Details – $13/hr without bounce, but with full tuition waive.

Interview Question – Require strong bio science background, which I am not good at.   Answer Question

Columbia, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at University of Missouri in August 2009.

Interview Details – Visit the University website to find out more about Graduate Degree Program Application Instructions. Your program of interest sets the application deadline, eligibility criteria and required application materials beyond what the Graduate School must receive. Extra materials may include a program-specific application, letters of recommendation, a statement of purpose and/or a resume.

Interview Question – The Graduate School requires official TOEFL or IELTS scores, sent directly from the testing service provider, for all applicants who come from areas where English is not the primary language. Learn more about the proficiency test requirement and proof-of-funding documents, and check your eligibility on our International Applicants page.   Answer Question

Rolla, MO

I applied online - interviewed at University of Missouri in May 2011.

Interview Details – Very good systematic and friendly approach to hiring. Started from basic to in-depth knowledge testing. It is an experience of life time. Integrated questions from various subjects. ultimately it went well. Very patient interview process.

Very Easy Interview

Columbia, MO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Missouri in November 2010.

Interview Details – It depends on the advisor you work under. For me I literally explained what I did as an undergraduate and was offered the position.

Interview Question – Explain what I did as an undergraduate student.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations. Graduate research assistants receive a tuition waiver, health insurance subsidy (albeit the health insurance kind of sucks), and wound up with my monthly salary.

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Missouri

Worked for University of Missouri? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Missouri Graduate Research Assistant interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Missouri employees and interview candidates.