University of Missouri Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

2.4

Student Assistant Interview

Interview

Was Interviewed on phone for about 15 minutes. The hiring manager asked a series of questions. There was a rapid fire round to check how quickly I respond. The overall interview process was good and not much stressful

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

Very brief. They were mainly asking about interests and career goals. All you really have to do is be aware of your goals and be able to communicate them to your professor.

Graduate Student Interview

Interview

phone interview in the first place, and then get an offer letter. You probably could get some fellowship if you check on the graduate school website. The interview is very unformal. I don't think it happen very often.

Calc Tutor Interview

Interview

Very easy process, submitted my application online, called a few weeks later and write away was asked a time i could come in to interview. did not even have to take a math test, kind of strange now that I think about it. the manager just asked me my availability and about my math experience, he told me i got the job right away and i filled out an availiability form and started tutoring right away, really awesome cool yeah

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

The hiring and interviewing process was very relaxed and informal. I was interviewed by current Desk Attendants and Supervisors. I enjoyed the interview process and the current staff members were very informative about the position and its benefits. The interview also gave me valuable insight into the type of experiences that current Desk Attendant encounter. I enjoyed the interview and I would suggest and advice anyone applying for this position to just speak from your experiences and be honest.

Interview Questions

• A lot of customer service based questions related to past experiences   Answer Question

Student Assistant Interview

Interview

First emailed the director of football operations to set up the meeting with one of the graduate assistants. When it came time for the interview, I went up to the facility and sat with the GA for about 15 minutes while he explained the job and asked me questions.

Interview Questions

• How will you be able to handle working here and staying committed to your education   Answer Question

Media Relations Asitant Interview

Interview

Application submitted then I waited for about a week and I recieved a phone call asking to come into their office for an interview. it was a one on one in person interview, wa very informal but the interviewer was a great guy and made you feel comfortable working there.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

Process took around 2+ weeks and I met with the hiring manager, and HR representatives, and spoke about the qualifications and why I was a good fit for the organization.

Interview Questions

• Very standard questions. Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not negotiable.

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Interview

you have to undergo GTA workshop

Interview Questions

• Make a 10mins presentation of whatever topic you choose to teach   Answer Question

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

I was assigned as a teaching assistant when I was accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.