University of Missouri Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2015

2.4

Computer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in July 2011.

Interview

A fairly standard phone interview followed up by additional discussions. We discussed my relevant job experience. We also discussed a few support scenarios and ran through some 'what-if' arrangements. There was some personal banter and discussions about future plans and intentions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolla, MO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at University of Missouri (Rolla, MO) in May 2011.

Interview

Very good systematic and friendly approach to hiring. Started from basic to in-depth knowledge testing. It is an experience of life time. Integrated questions from various subjects. ultimately it went well. Very patient interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in November 2010.

Interview

It depends on the advisor you work under. For me I literally explained what I did as an undergraduate and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. Graduate research assistants receive a tuition waiver, health insurance subsidy (albeit the health insurance kind of sucks), and wound up with my monthly salary.

Student Techinacal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview and then 1:1 interview. He asked me to send previous projects that i have done from school. A week later i got a call then i accepted the offer.

GRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at University of Missouri (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2010.

Interview

first of phone interview, then group interview with professor and supersior, then got the job..it's not compicated and quick process

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in April 2010.

Interview

I hade three interviews. The first one was a phone interview where they asked me to talk about my experiences. The second one was a in person interview with my supervisor and she asked me behavioral question. The third was the final one with the Dean and he asked how I and students will benefit from hiring me.

Interview Questions

• If a student came in and said they wanted to drop out of school, how would you address the situation.   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolla, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at University of Missouri (Rolla, MO) in January 2010.

Interview

application online; phone interview; web interview; offer

Learning Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in October 2009.

Interview

Pretty Straight forward

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty Open

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in August 2009.

Interview

Visit the University website to find out more about Graduate Degree Program Application Instructions. Your program of interest sets the application deadline, eligibility criteria and required application materials beyond what the Graduate School must receive. Extra materials may include a program-specific application, letters of recommendation, a statement of purpose and/or a resume.

Interview Questions

• The Graduate School requires official TOEFL or IELTS scores, sent directly from the testing service provider, for all applicants who come from areas where English is not the primary language. Learn more about the proficiency test requirement and proof-of-funding documents, and check your eligibility on our International Applicants page.   Answer Question

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) in July 2009.

Interview

Immediate, on-the-spot, informal interview was available once I came to the office and filled out an application. It was a fairly low-end college job, after all. I was hired immediately at the interview. Work then started a few weeks later at the beginning of the fall semester, since the interview took place during the summer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, since it was a low-level job with no professional salary number of any sort.