University of Missouri

www.umsystem.edu
Profile Unclaimed

Student Assistant Interview

First emailed the director of football operations to set up the meeting with one of the graduate assistants. When it came time for the interview, I went up to the facility and sat with the GA for about 15 minutes while he explained the job and asked me questions.

Interview Questions
  • How will you be able to handle working here and staying committed to your education   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Missouri

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at University of Missouri in February 2009.

I saw a posting for the position on a bulletin board and submitted my resume. I was invited to a group interview where we were divided into three groups. We had to go through a series of activities. I then received an invitation to an additional interview with me and a panel of three employers. I was offered the position within the week.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you didn't know the answer to something?   Answer Question