University of Missouri

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

User Support Analyst Interview

User Support Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview Details – After submitting an application, I received a phone call to schedule a phone interview. During the phone interview I was asked for references. I provided them and they called my references immediately after we finished.
The following day I received another call asking for an impromptu Skype interview which I accepted. The Skype interview was quick and pleasant. 4 days later I received an official Offer Letter.

Interview Question – No difficult or surprising questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate as the offer I received was already higher than the posted amount, plus it was an almost 30% raise over my then current salary.
I was pleased with the offer.

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Missouri

Worked for University of Missouri? Contribute to the Community!