University of NSW Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of NSW

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at University of NSW in March 2012.

I went to HK for HK PwC tax department interview. The interviewer was the HR officer who is a friendly and outgoing girl like my age.The whole interview was very enjoyable as she was very talktive and approachable. She asked me questions like : why did you choose Hk , why tax, what salary are you expecting, she also focused on my academic performance , and she likes to probing rather than asking simply questions. She also asked me a bit about my previous working experiences and long term career path. Finally she asked me whether i have questions for her.

Interview Questions
    • why were you selected as UNSW representative to the national honours colluqium?   View Answer

Security Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at University of NSW in February 2011.

Phone Interview - Face to face interview with HR, Manager and your future team leader

Interview Questions
    Not much room for negotiation