University of NSW

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Associate Interview

Tax Associate
Sydney (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at University of NSW in March 2012.

Interview Details – I went to HK for HK PwC tax department interview. The interviewer was the HR officer who is a friendly and outgoing girl like my age.The whole interview was very enjoyable as she was very talktive and approachable. She asked me questions like : why did you choose Hk , why tax, what salary are you expecting, she also focused on my academic performance , and she likes to probing rather than asking simply questions. She also asked me a bit about my previous working experiences and long term career path. Finally she asked me whether i have questions for her.

Interview Question – why were you selected as UNSW representative to the national honours colluqium?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for University of NSW? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of NSW Tax Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of NSW employees and interview candidates.