University of Nevada Las Vegas

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Scheduling Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at University of Nevada Las Vegas.

The first step was completing an adobe form found online and submitting the form by email with a cover letter and references. The institution acknowledged receipt of the application. The request for the interview came several weeks later. The date requested for the interview was only a few days away when the request was made. The interview was conducted simultaneously by 2 staff members. An number of specific questions were asked. These questions were provided at the start of the interview as each question was answered. Those applicants that would move on to the next step would be contacted within a few weeks for another interview.

Interview Questions
    • Those conducting the inter view were very impressive.   View Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Nevada Las Vegas in June 2009.

When I was first hired it was not a long interview but all of my previous qualifications were definitely taken into consideration. I had an exit interview that again did not last long as I left when I graduated.

Interview Questions
    • 'Where do you see yourself in five years?'   View Answer
    There was none as it was a work study position through the University.