University of Nevada, Reno Interview Questions in Reno, NV

2.6

IT ASSISTANT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at University of Nevada, Reno (Reno, NV).

Interview

IT Manager called me for an interview shortly after I applied on the University's career website. The interview was onsite and was pretty standard. Interviewer asked about myself, my job experience, and some basic technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, just basic interview/ getting-to-know-you type questions   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at University of Nevada, Reno (Reno, NV) in September 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Director and the Senior Director of the program. They asked me questions about my experience that pertained directly to the program. The whole interview took about 45 minutes. The process to get hired through the University is a longer than average process. I submitted my application in June/July and did not receive a call until September.

Interview Questions

• My experience with a specific program for data collection. I had very minimal experience with the system.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was informed of my salary and then was told that it had increased since the last fiscal year, which was great. No negotiation necessary.

Library Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at University of Nevada, Reno (Reno, NV) in November 2012.

Interview

Initial contact was by phone 2-3 weeks after completing the online application. The hiring manager didn't ask me any questions but invited me for an in person interview. I interviewed with the library manager who seemed tired but cordial. She asked some questions about my resume, some basic interview questions and took me on a tour. She didn't seem very interested in my experience- just kind of going through the motions. I wasn't too hopeful when I left- I did receive a nice "Thanks, but No Thanks" letter in the mail about 2 weeks later.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at University of Nevada, Reno (Reno, NV) in June 2012.

Interview

Intense background and experience check. 5 panel interview with basic questions. It took a long time for the HR process to go through because they are so busy, after HR approved my application the interview process was a breeze.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negation.

Building Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Nevada, Reno (Reno, NV) in August 2010.

Interview

I applied in person and got a call a month later. I cam in for a one on one interview and got hired on the spot. Super easy interview. Just have lots of personality!

Archivist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at University of Nevada, Reno (Reno, NV) in July 2010.

Interview

Through student government website. You submit your resume and they call you

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your most difficult situation   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at University of Nevada, Reno (Reno, NV) in January 2010.

Interview

Very friendly - Technical - Was an Easy Interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weakness   1 Answer

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online – interviewed at University of Nevada, Reno (Reno, NV) in August 2009.

Interview

I did a phone interview with my advisor. he asked questions about my bachground and why I want to study here. Some