University of New Hampshire

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant
Durham, NH

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at University of New Hampshire in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was accepted as a graduate student and one of the requirements was that I do research there was no other hiring or interview process. the graduate school application was the only sort of process that I had to go through

Negotiation Details – None

Basketball Coach Interview

Basketball Coach
Durham, NH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at University of New Hampshire.

Interview Details – Very casual interview process taking a relatively short 3 weeks. I was interviewed because of the mutual contacts and my recruiting network. I spoke with HR and they gauged my interest in the position. After I cleared that hurdle, I spoke with the assistant coaches who eventually backed me for the job. Finally, I spoke with the HC who asked more recruiting questions than anything else.

Interview Question – Do you want to be a head coach at UNH?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Student Interview

Student
Durham, NH

I applied online - interviewed at University of New Hampshire in August 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online during the summer. I had work study and got an email to meet with a manager. I thought there would be an interview, but they just wanted to set up a schedule, and I was hired.

Interview Question – Can you work weekends?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Hourly pay. Paid extra on weekends.

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at University of New Hampshire in May 2011.

Interview Details – got an email ; spoke over skype about my experience and projects.

Negotiation Details – it was good and pleasant

Executive Director Interview

Executive Director
Durham, NH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at University of New Hampshire in July 2010.

Interview Details – The recruiter used was awful. After two phone interviews, he said he would take the candidacy further only if I submitted by most recent performance evaluations. I know this is common practice in certain professions, but it is not the case in advancement. I told the recruiter this and he said that his background was HR, and this is how he preferred to do things. I withdrew.

Research Scientist III Interview

Research Scientist III

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at University of New Hampshire in November 2008.

Interview Details – 1. Apply for the job online. Very smoothly.
2. Did an on-site interview. Nice experience.

Interview Question – What's your future plan?   Answer Question

Worked for University of New Hampshire? Contribute to the Community!